ONE (1) POSITION TO BE FILLED
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST (INTERMEDIATE 2A+)
Born from the desire to innovate and push the limits, Planistudio unites the skills and talents of several passionate creators and technologists. The young and dynamic team contributes to sparking ideas and solving conceptual and technical challenges, all in a collaborative and friendly working atmosphere.
Planistudio is looking for an intermediate architectural technologist to respond to its growth.
The successful candidate will be assigned, among other things, to the development of residential and commercial projects.Mandate and responsibilities
- Design and produce technical execution drawings;
- Develop technical details;
- Coordinate the various project stakeholders;
- Meet clients and/or professionals.
- College diploma in architecture;
- Relevant experience of 2 to 4 years required;
- Mastery of Revit important asset and Autocad;
- Knowledge of the codes and regulations in force (CNB);
- Has a good sense of initiative, autonomy;
- Ability to work in a team on various types of projects;
- Ability to communicate information effectively.
- Permanent position (37.5 to 40 h/s – variable hours);
- Dynamic and creative environment.
- Competitive salary according to experience;
- Chantal Beaudoin
Only selected candidates will be contacted